STICKING IT TO "THE MAN" ONE POST AT A TIME

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

VSTheMan Live Moments 2.1 -- NEW QUOTE, NEW PICTURE, and A NEW BLOG TO FOLLOW

Well, I am now active again.  BUT, it has gotten much more interesting.  

I have recently updated to VSTheMan Live Moments 2.1.  This program allows me to update wirelessly to the blog, at any and all "spurs" of the moment.  

Thankfully, and sometimes very unthankfully I constantly have ideas for posts; until 6 minutes later, when my food comes/class is over or real life begins.

But to all of our satisfaction, I will now be able to give you live status on how TheMAN is holding you down, and so on, and on, and on.............

**side note - I have the feeling the percentage of "Rants" will be in the high 90's during the hours of 11a-5p (while listening to some of my professors) or any and all times that the Keith Olbermann Show is on.  SO keep up!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please post something relevant, and avoid copy pasting really long articles. Just post a link. Thanks.